Friday, December 12, 2008

Micky's Christmas Concert

I don't know why, but Micky is doing the same pose in almost all of her pictures lately. It's her model pose.


On Tuesday, Micky had her first ever Christmas Concert. My mom, dad, sister and her husband, and some cousins were able to come. I need to figure out how to download video so I can show you how cute it is when Micks is singing, but none of the motions of her mouth are actually matching what is supposed to be sung in the song. On the choruses she was awesome, though. The concert would have went off perfectly if not for a certain 1 year old whose first name starts with an 'A'. I don't want to name any names, but Andy was a stinker with a capitol 'S'. What is up with toddlers and going exactly where they shouldn't? The whole time (and I am not exagerating when I say "whole time") he kept trying to run up on stage, so we took him in the hall, and sure enough, he kept trying to escape out the doors into the cool night air. I think all of us were exhausted my the time the concert ended. Once again, wish I could show the video of him throwing himself on the ground in front of the singing kids. Good times! Great Job Micky! I'm proud of you! Andy, all I have to say to you is "One day your kids will do the exact same thing to you..."

2 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Congratulations, Mickey! Good job girl! Hopefully we can come and see one of your concerts some day :)

Unknown said...

I feel really bad that we were all sick and couldn't make it. It sounds like she did a great job. I would of had 2 that would of been throwing themselves on the floor and not holding still the whole time. It will be so nice when we are out of this stage and we can actually feel like we can take our kids places.