Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Awesomeness!

Christmas-Need we say more? However, it isn't Christmas without a bunch of grinning family pictures, and pictures of kids ripping open presents, and pictures of tired moms and dads. I have to say that I truly hate Christmas morning pictures. Just about the last thing I enjoy doing is taking pictures of myself first thing in the morning after about 3 hours of sleep. I mean, you'd look like a Diva idiot if you were in full makeup, with your hair done, but honestly I've never had a good Christmas morning picture of myself. The kids look cute and awesome though, so you gotta post those. Anyway, if you are as bored as I am with all this time out of school, you might enjoy wasting it watching a slide show of above mentioned pictures. Have a great time staring at us in full Christmas repose!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

MJ, glad to see you posting! And your family is adorable. I'm glad you had such a merry Christmas.

Ashley Bogard said...

I love the slide idea, good for lots of pics. I'm sure Christmas was "magical" with little kids in the house. How fun.

JoElle said...

I'm with you on not liking Christmas morning pictures. I have to tell Randy to make sure not to get me in the frame. It's all about the kids anyway right?

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Cute pics, Marge! Your kids are so adorable. I don't know if I will get the pictures up. I have been lazy with the blog lately. I hate Christmas morning pics, that's usually the reason why I take them ;) Adorable and it looks like you had some great holidays!

Unknown said...

Yeah that's why I usually take charge of the camera. Yeah your kids are cute. They are growing up so fast. Why didn't we do more on break. Man our lives our thrilling