Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Office

Okay, so I just posted something, and as quick as I could, by the way, so I wouldn't miss 'The Office', my whole reason for loving Thursday Nights. When what do I see, but the Vice-Presidential debate. Oh Snap! I mean, what does the Vice-President really do, but wait for the President to kick the bucket? I do have to say that I was impressed with Palin. She is my kind of woman! I can't help it, I like her. However, I don't like her enough to miss seeing my favorite show! To ease my sadness I popped in my season four DVD (which I haven't seen every episode of yet). There is something about the theme music to this sitcom that just makes my heart happy. I love it. Don't ask me why! I think if I ever fell into a deep, dark, prozac-needing kind of depression they wouldn't have to put me on meds. I could just put the theme music to 'The Office' on a little CD player and have it run every half hour. I think this comes from my pregnancy and having a baby. I didn't get into 'The Office' until a couple of years ago. When I was sick and basically not wanting to leave my bed, I watched all the episodes starting from season one. And in the midst of breast-feeding hell (How do people call that natural?) I would watch episodes. They would always cheer me up and make me laugh until I almost peeped my pants (something easy to do when pregnant). I think, when I hear the theme music, its like an unopened present that I know has something great inside. I just can't wait to turn it on and get lost in Scranton for a little while. Well, I gotta run, I'm re-watching the 'Run for Rabies' Episode.

2 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

I just watched the "Run for Rabies" episode as well. I love the beginning where he says that Jan made him breakfast, well, she just bought the milk and that she snoring on the bed is what he gets to come home to. Priceless. That is the greatest show... ever. Even my kids know what The Office is and Haidan is always telling us that that is Michael Scott. Classic. I am thinking of watching the British Office. Have you guys watched that?

JoElle said...

I'm really going to have to rent this show on DVD. Everyone keeps telling me how funny it is.