Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Holy Halloween Batman!

I've gotten into this bad and somewhat weird habit of wanting to play Lego Playstation games. My oldest and I have enjoyed hours of Lego Batman of late. Those Lego people are ingenious with mixing humor and downright fun gaming. The other night however, I got way too into the game and completely forgot that I had a one year old I should be checking on often. He kept coming in and out of the room, so I didn't think anything of it until he came in with chocolate all over his face and a mile wide smile from ear to ear. So I take the rest of the candy bar away, wash him up, and pick up the playstation paddle just in time to fight cat woman. It is only about a minute later when, lo and behold there is Andy with another candy bar. Check out the pics of how Andy was acquiring his candy bar stash. I had forgotten I had filled up our candy holder entirely. I guess I better wait to put out the candy until it is actually Halloween. Oh, and I should also quit playing video games.

Chocolate Face

More Candy Mommy?

He, he, he...Mommy will never know :0)

Andy is getting so smart! He is also saying so many words and speaking his own language lately. The other night he kept saying "I yunt Bamba" and we thought it was so cute that he was asking for his grandpa. He kept saying it and saying it until it wasn't so cute anymore, but still I was so proud that he liked grandpa so much. Pretty soon Ty comes in and flips on the TV right when the 'SpongeBob' theme song is playing. Andrew comes running in with his cheesy smile on his face, points to the TV and says "BamBa!" Yeah, my son loves SpongeBob and not his grandpa. Oh well, sorry Grandpa!

1 comment:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Despite our best efforts and lack of parental supervision, they always find a way to get to the candy. It's a given. Good thing it makes for cute pictures.