Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Ageless Jordan Family

I've seen this website on other blogs and thought I would check it out myself. It's www.yearbookyourself.com. This site provided hours (well, hour anyway)of enjoyment for my family. The kids were laughing so loudly that Jerry had to check it out himself. These our some of the fun pics we made.

This was the family favorite! Ty is McFly!

Micky looks WAY to old for this 1950's photo

Wow, what a stud! Jerry looks great with 70's hair :)

My Personal Favorite Straight from the 80's

Seventies Hottie

If I were a sixties babe!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You guys are timeless!

JoElle said...

I'm going to have to check that out...looks like fun. I love the one of Jerry. You look great in your pictures...you're so photogenic.

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Margie! We are jheri curl sistas! Woohoo! That hair style is the bomb... no, literally. There is probably so much product in her hair it could ignite a large stadium. Insanity. You kids look adorable and Jerry looks awesome. I am glad you yearbook-ed yourself!

Melissa said...

Those are some sweet pics!

Ashley Bogard said...

So funny! i love it. I think you should style your hair that way!