Monday, May 25, 2009

Side Note

So my husband, being the sometimes cheapskate that he is, told me we should just make AJ's cake this year. Why pay $16-$20 dollars for a bakery made cake, when you can cheaply make one from home. Well here is my answer to this question... Would you rather eat this?or this? Yes folks, this is my pathetic excuse for a cake, and no a five year old did not make it. I would also like to thank the makers of You totally saved me on my busy day of baking. After using your entirely cement like frosting on my son's cake, I didn't have to squeeze in my weight lifting session for the day. Easy Squeeze? For who? Professional Body Builders? I have a new slogan for you... 'We Build Cakes, and Muscles' :)

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It looks fine! But, the bakery one also looks delicious.

Strawberry Shortcake said...

It looks wonderful and now you have muscly arms. What a treat :) The pictures are adorable!

Ashley Bogard said...

I am just laughing, that is hilarious! I love the cake and that you got a workout too! Did you get new family pics taken? The one on the top of your page is so cute.

Amy said...

I love your note to EZ Squeeze. I'm making a mental note not to buy it--EVER. It turned out cute nonetheless.

Unknown said...

This was LOL funny. I think we should sue for false advertising. The cake still tasted good though.

"C" said...

don't forget...andrew is 2 he'll eat anything!! haha hope you are having a blast in hawaii!

Kristina P. said...

I'm just checking in, making sure you're doing OK!