Monday, May 18, 2009

Photo Op

My awesome friend Jill took these adorable pictures of the family. I am truly amazed she could get anything this good. Andrew was a stinker times thirty and wouldn't sit still for three seconds. I can't believe how old my kids are getting, especially since I have just consistently stayed the same age for the last four years. Weird? Yes... But not impossible. :) Enjoy looking at my beautiful family and don't be jealous of my youthfulness. You can have this same georgeousness too, with not too many products. (If you are wondering if I am joking, just check out some of my earlier posts. :)








4 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Beautiful, Margie, just beautiful :)

Amy said...

Those look great! What an adorable family.

Melissa said...

Cute pics Margie! And happy late birthday! I'm such a slacker! Hopefully we'll see you all soon!

Heather said...

Pictures are so cute. I can't believe how old Andrew looks. Seems like forever since I've seen you.