Monday, August 4, 2008

Celebrating Breaking Dawn


Freaky Me


Kaycie is the Winner of the Night!

Vampire Babes

I Vant to Suck your Frosting


Just in case you didn't notice, the countdown is done and Breaking Dawn is here to stay! I still haven't gotten my book yet because I ordered it off the internet. I'm still biting my nails in anticipation. I did have a chance to go to a Breaking Dawn Party with my mom, my sisters and my neice. They gave out T-shirts and plastic teeth, and we played Twilight Jeopardy. I realized at this point that there are a lot of people who have a lot of time on their hands. I mean, who knows what Jacob's great, great grandfather's name was? Not me. However, it does make me feel good knowing there are crazier people out there than me. Of course, I still am a geek about it because I was able to answer many of the questions. My neice was a winner that night and got her own free copy of the book right then. I'm so jelous! Well, I got to go stare at my mailbox until it produces my copy of Breaking Dawn.

1 comment:

Ashley Bogard said...

I just read Twilight and am half through New Moon, now I see what the fuss is all about! LOVE IT!