Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Couple of Bucket List Additions

These little updates will be popping up here and there on how I'm doing so far in the bucket list. No cross offs yet, but a couple of additions.
21. Go through the temple with my husband...again. Confession time is that we haven't been back to the temple together since we got married. Hopefully we will go back one day.
22. Get a bigger, nicer, more fun house. (I know it is kind of worldly, but I would love to be able to fit a pool table or ping pong table in my house one day. This will never happen in my current house.)

2 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

I love your house! It has you guys in it and you are lots of fun, so it's all good. Plus, you guys did a beautiful job with the basement. Fabulous :)

Kristina P. said...

Going to the temple monthly is on ours too. It's been way too long.