Friday, September 19, 2008

Whew! The Big 1-3

Jerry and I just went to St. George to celebrate our thirteen year anniversary. I can't believe it has been so long and that we can still stand being around each other. Maybe it's because we so seldom see each other with our opposite shifts, but sometimes when we finally go out on a "date" it feels like we really are dating again. I had so much fun with him and realize that he really can still make me laugh my head off. Our original plan was to have a romantic weekend, but when we accidentally heard the couple in the next room over being "romantic" or as Jerry and I code-worded it "talking really loud", we sorta changed our minds. YIKES! They actually woke us up with their "loud talk". Anyway, the rest of the weekend we went shopping and went to Les Miserables at the Tuacahn Ampitheater. (Wow that's quite a few words that I really don't know how to spell) The play was Wow! The singers were Amazing! It is so great to be married to someone for this long and still have so much to talk about and laugh about together. Sorry for the corniness, but it is about time I tell everyone how great my hubby really is. I guess thirteen is not such an unlucky number after all.

2 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

That is awesome! I think it comes down to your spouse also being your best friend. I am jealous of you going to Les Miserables I want to go so bad! And I am still laughing about the "loud talkers"

lyndsiej said...

hey i love your blog can you tell me how to get on taylers blog i want to see it