Sunday, July 13, 2008

Twilight Obsession

Okay, so I am terribly embarassed to admit that I am in love with a vampire. I have developed this new obsession with the twilight books and read the first three books in one week. Now I have preordered and am waiting in desperation for the 4th and final installment, Breaking Dawn. I also can't wait for the movie to come out in December and have already made plans with my niece and my sister to go see it. I'm even contemplating buying a "Bite Me...I love Edward Cullen" t-shirt. It is pure craziness I know, but I have to have something to fill up my summer with. I guess it is a good thing that school starts in a month and a half. 'SIGH'... Well I better go back to looking at pictures of some vampire actor who is half my age. What a whacko I am.:0)

No comments: